Ten top reasons to exhibit at TBTC'20
1. This is the one industry event where all delegates are bona fide travel buyers and arrangers so you get to meet and do business with up to 200 quality delegates over the two-day event.
2. Service providers can only attend as an exhibitor or sponsor, ensuring everyone who visits your stand will be a potential customer for your business.
3. All delegates are checked to ensure they are genuine buyers/arrangers of business travel or meetings.
4. We know from post-event surveys that delegates do change suppliers after attending TBTC. Being at the event gives you the chance to promote your USPs to these important decision makers and influencers.
5. The 'intimacy' of TBTC means that you can meet and know a large number of delegates in a relaxed environment. Many come to the event knowing which suppliers they want to meet with and your team will be key to ensuring you get the best return on investment from attending.
6. We have allocated periods throughout the event when delegates will meet with exhibitors, including an optional appointment service for delegates who want to line up meetings with particular exhibitors.
7. Exhibitors can sit in on silent conference sessions or just listen in from their stand using headsets we provide.
8. All refreshments, lunches and sponsored drinks are included for exhibition staff. Conference refreshments and lunch are served in the Exhibition Zone on both days, helping to maximise networking time.
9. Exhibitors are invited to attend the end of day Drinks and Canape reception held in the exhibition zone - a perfect time to unwind with delegates after a long day at the event.
10. There are range of stand sizes available to suit all budgets from turn up with a banner stand to build your own space only plus there are also plenty of sponsorship opportunities to further raise your profile at TBTC'20.